NGVA Europe currently has four members of staff, the EU Affairs Manager & Head of Brussels Office, the Technical Manager Manager, the Office Manager and a Policy Officer. NGVA Europe operates from two offices in Madrid (since 2008) and Brussels (since 2010).
Matthias Maedge, M.A.
EU Affairs Manager & Head of Brussels Office
Last employment: Scientific officer at the Bundestag for a Member of the German Parliament (MdB). Responsible for public relations and preparing surveys pertaining to the implementation of the Bologna Process.
Fluent in German, English, French and Spanish
- Permanent representation of NGVA Europe in Brussels, responsible for the political advocacy of the NGV related industry
- Continuous contact and information exchange with the EU institutions, officials and Members of the European Parliament
- Membership acquisition, contact and development
- Coordination with other associations
- Coordination of Marketing & Communication activities of the association
Jaime del Álamo, Eng.
Last employment: Technical assistant in the Spanish Ministry of Environment, Air Quality Dept. Representative in various international technical working groups (EC, ISO, UNECE). Elaboration of reports for the Ministry; main field of activity: transport and environmental sector (DG ENV)
Fluent in Spanish, English and good knowledge of French
- Managing, coordination and assistance to EU/UN Working Parties activities
- Monitoring of European Standards & Regulations related to NGV
- Responsible for the implementation of the Brussels & Geneva technical Roadmaps
- Support to members in technical issues
- Coordination of Case Studies, Technical Communications, Technical Reports, etc
Pilar Pérez, M.A.
Last employment: Assistant of the Natural Gas Vehicle Dpt. in IVECO Spain Customer services in Old Church Art Gallery, London Conservation dpt., Museo Luigi Pecci, Florence, Italy
Fluent in Spanish, English and Italian
- Agenda coordination for NGVA Europe events and participations
- Internal and external event managing
- Fiscal and Social Security Association details. Monitoring and data supply
- Daily back office and travel organisation
- Budget data support and updating
Katinka von Bonin, MBA
Master in Business Administration
Last employment: Deutsche Post AG, Brussels Representative Office, Regulatory Affairs Manager (EU policy and institutions).
Fluent in German, English, French, Italian and good knowledge of Spanish
- Supporting the Head of Brussels Office, Policy expert
Javier Lebrato, Eng.
Mechanical engineer degree specialised in mechanics by the Carlos III University of Madrid (Spain).
Last employment: Technical Support Manager within Technical Support & Customer Service department in the Italian automotive company Iveco.
Main field of activity: analyzing and reporting technical problems of vehicles. Previously he worked at the technical department of Renault Trucks, in Spain.
Fluent in Spanish, English and good knowledge of Italian.
- Responsible of the coordination and managing of the LNG Blue Corridors project and assistance on European Projects.
- Support to members in technical matters.
- Coordination and compliance of technical data about the NGV market
- Technical evaluation of new markets, as the potential of the LNG use as a maritime fuel.
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility