Jump to navigation
Jump to content
NGVA Europe keeps you informed!
- Bord Gáis, Daimler, Shell and xperion join NGVA Europe's BoDmore
- NGVA Europe & NGV Global to jointly organise Natural Gas for Transportation Pavilion at WGCParis2015more
- Commissioner sees Natural gas as a power source to drive European transport into the futuremore
- LNG Blue Corridors: 3 new filling stations have been opened and much more is to comemore
- UNECE agrees on priorities for increasing use of methane in European Transportmore
- NGV2014 Brussels: Less than 3 weeks to Europe's most important NGV Conference & Exhibitionmore
By publishing Position Papers NGVA Europe expresses official positions of the association on different aspects regarding NG/biomethane and its technical features, potential characteristics or values of emission. In this context, official positions of NGVA Europe always require an overall consensus between the members.
Position Papers are the basis for our Political Work and are used primarily for our lobbying activities in Brussels and Strasbourg. They can cover issues of general interest like “CNG & CO2” or specific topics under discussion in any of the technical or political working parties. The members of the Country Representatives Committee (CRC) will, when we issue new Position Papers, receive recommendations on how to make the best use of the contents when contacting national authorities or European Parliament members from their own countries.
Position Papers from an important part of our activities in Brussels. In connection with this NGVA Europe also participates in Public Consultations of the European Commission. Such contributions to Public Consultations can also be described as Posiiton Papers where NGVA Europe is able to state its position on various issues. As an example please refer to the Public Consultation of the EU COMM on the White Paper for "The future of transport" until 2020: http://www.ngvaeurope.eu/eu-commission-recognises-the-necessity-of-re-evaluating-the-future-role-of-ngbiomethane-in-transport
Position Papers issued by NGVA Europe:
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility
© NGVA Europe. All rights reserved