Jump to navigation
Jump to content
NGVA Europe keeps you informed!
- European Parliament approves Directive to support roll-out of CNG and LNG infrastructure in Europemore
- ERTRAC research roadmap on ‘Energy Carries for Powertrains’ sees key role for gas in transportmore
- Ending GreenGasGrids project calls for political support to develop European biomethane marketmore
- Madrid’s fleet operators heavily rely on heavy-duty NGVsmore
- LNG Blue Corridors Project progresses as first refuelling points open this Aprilmore
- NGVs impress at Geneva Motor Show 2014, while Swiss fleet keeps growing continuouslymore
By publishing Position Papers NGVA Europe expresses official positions of the association on different aspects regarding NG/biomethane and its technical features, potential characteristics or values of emission. In this context, official positions of NGVA Europe always require an overall consensus between the members.
Position Papers are the basis for our Political Work and are used primarily for our lobbying activities in Brussels and Strasbourg. They can cover issues of general interest like “CNG & CO2” or specific topics under discussion in any of the technical or political working parties. The members of the Country Representatives Committee (CRC) will, when we issue new Position Papers, receive recommendations on how to make the best use of the contents when contacting national authorities or European Parliament members from their own countries.
Position Papers from an important part of our activities in Brussels. In connection with this NGVA Europe also participates in Public Consultations of the European Commission. Such contributions to Public Consultations can also be described as Posiiton Papers where NGVA Europe is able to state its position on various issues. As an example please refer to the Public Consultation of the EU COMM on the White Paper for "The future of transport" until 2020: http://www.ngvaeurope.eu/eu-commission-recognises-the-necessity-of-re-evaluating-the-future-role-of-ngbiomethane-in-transport
Position Papers issued by NGVA Europe:
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility
© NGVA Europe. All rights reserved