NGVA Europe has the official address:
Avenida De Aragón 402, 28022 Madrid, Spain
The bylaws of the association have been deposited at the Spanish National Associations Registry (Group 1 and section 1 with National Number 591680).
Fiscal Code (CIF): C. B85445195
This Website has been created by NGVA Europe as an information service and for personal use only. NGVA Europe is responsible of its content, republishing of any content on the website that has been originally produced by NGVA Europe is strictly prohibited.
Accessing this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
- Access to this website does not imply the entering of any type of commercial relationship between NGVA Europe and the user.
- Access and browsing in this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein.
Updating and modifying the information
- The information which appears in this website is that which is current on the date of the last updating. NGVA Europe reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website, as well as being able to limit or deny access to this website.
- This website cannot be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. Nevertheless NGVA Europe reserves the right to make, at any given moment, as many changes or modifications it deems fit, making use of this right at any time and without prior notice.
- NGVA Europe makes every effort to avoid any error which may appear in the contents of this website.
- NGVA Europe excludes all responsibilities, which may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility of the information imparted in the website belongs exclusively to those who impart it. The transmission of data which users may make to this or via this website or via other points of access controlled by NGVA Europe which may infringe property rights of third parties.
- NGVA Europe reserves the right to deny or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces in this website any content which is contrary to legal or moral norms, reserving the right to use any legal measures it may deem fit to prevent this type of conduct.
- Visiting this website does not oblige the user to provide any personal information. In the case where the user provides any personal information, the data gathered by this website will be used to those ends, in the form and with the limitations and rights specified by the " Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal" within the context of Spanish legislation. Any information provided by users will be incorporated into the personal data files for which NGVA Europe is responsible, where they are kept within Spanish territory by NGVA Europe in a confidential manner.
- Any person whose personal data are the object of processing may exercise, free of charge, their rights of challenge, access, rectification and cancellation of their data in the terms provided for by Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection. These rights may be exercised through one of the following channels:
In writing, by sending your request, together with the documentation proving your identity, to the following address:
Avda. De Aragón, 402
28022 Madrid Spain
fax, sending your request, together with the documentation proving your identity, to fax number + 34 91 325 2421, addressed to "Personal details".