Jump to navigation
Jump to content
NGVA Europe keeps you informed!
- NGVA Europe Board of Directors takes forward-looking decisions for 2014, a key year for NGVs in Europemore
- Alternative fuel stations: Transport Committee backs draft law to expand networksmore
- NGVA Europe announces NGV 2014 Brussels, the 5th International Show & Workshops, to be held next 8 - 10 July in Belgiummore
- Second congress on gas-powered mobility organised by GASNAM urges Spanish stakeholders and authorities to take lead in use of Natural gas in transportmore
- NGVA Europe & Gasrec promote LNG for HGVs at TEN-T days in Tallinnmore
- Blue Corridor 'Hansa' NGV Rally 2013 showcases benefits of natural gas in European transportmore
NGVA Europe participates in a couple of European projects, which normally last for three years and are partially funded by the European Union. European projects are scientifically based working programmes where various European partners (companies, associations, researchers, etc.) are engaged together.
The GasHighWay project partners at the kick-off meeting in Jyväskylä, Finland
Such projects aim for doing research in a special field of activity, in order to develop new European initiatives on e.g. biomethane production possibilities, transport studies, blue corridors, etc. NGVA Europe so far participates in two European projects, The GasHighWay and the Bio.Walk4Biofuels.
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility
© NGVA Europe. All rights reserved