Jump to navigation
Jump to content
NGVA Europe keeps you informed!
- Bord Gáis, Daimler, Shell and xperion join NGVA Europe's BoDmore
- NGVA Europe & NGV Global to jointly organise Natural Gas for Transportation Pavilion at WGCParis2015more
- Commissioner sees Natural gas as a power source to drive European transport into the futuremore
- LNG Blue Corridors: 3 new filling stations have been opened and much more is to comemore
- UNECE agrees on priorities for increasing use of methane in European Transportmore
- NGV2014 Brussels: Less than 3 weeks to Europe's most important NGV Conference & Exhibitionmore
NGVA Europe participates in a couple of European projects, which normally last for three years and are partially funded by the European Union. European projects are scientifically based working programmes where various European partners (companies, associations, researchers, etc.) are engaged together.
The GasHighWay project partners at the kick-off meeting in Jyväskylä, Finland
Such projects aim for doing research in a special field of activity, in order to develop new European initiatives on e.g. biomethane production possibilities, transport studies, blue corridors, etc. NGVA Europe so far participates in two European projects, The GasHighWay and the Bio.Walk4Biofuels.
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility
© NGVA Europe. All rights reserved