Jump to navigation
Jump to content
NGVA Europe keeps you informed!
- European Parliament Committee supports emission reduction plan for cars and vans, including 'super credits'more
- GreenGasGrids project publishes ‘Biomethane Guide for decision makers’more
- NGV2013 Gothenburg is approaching - high-ranking speakers and market-leading exhibitors confirmedmore
- Swedish Government extends tax incentives for NGVs and methane refuelling infrastructure until 2016more
- EU funding available to fight pollution caused by ships – opportunities for LNGmore
- New brands and flagship models mark their NGV market entry at the Geneva Motor Showmore
NGVA Europe participates in a couple of European projects, which normally last for three years and are partially funded by the European Union. European projects are scientifically based working programmes where various European partners (companies, associations, researchers, etc.) are engaged together.
The GasHighWay project partners at the kick-off meeting in Jyväskylä, Finland
Such projects aim for doing research in a special field of activity, in order to develop new European initiatives on e.g. biomethane production possibilities, transport studies, blue corridors, etc. NGVA Europe so far participates in two European projects, The GasHighWay and the Bio.Walk4Biofuels.
NGVA Europe... for sustainable mobility
© NGVA Europe. All rights reserved